Abac is a progessive and proactive accountancy firm offering a professional and friendly working environment. We appreciate that our success is due to our dedicated team of well trained, qualified and experienced staff. As our clients have been adapting during the recession they are utilising more of our services and we want to develop more.
If you feel you could contribute to or add to any of the services, please email careers.
Abac is currently recruiting for the following position:
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate who thrives in a busy office environment. Our ideal person is a motivated and enthusiastic individual who works well in a team environment and is competent in preparing and reviewing accounts for sole traders and limited companies for a wide variety of industries. They will be willing to learn and adaptable to new challenges in order to deliver the highest standard of accountancy service.
– Relevant professional practice experience
– Be able to prepare sole trade and company accounts to completion stage with minimal supervision
– Competent in the completion of Self-Assessment & Corporate Tax Returns for both UK and ROI
– Experience in preparing and interpreting management accounts for a variety of clients
– Strong working knowledge and experience of VAT & PAYE
– Experience of company secretarial duties including submissions to Companies House and Companies Registration Office
– Comfortable communicating with clients and management
– Demonstrate strong attention to detail
– Proficient in the use of IT software including the MS Office package
– Working knowledge of Sage Line 50
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Relevant professional qualification
To apply for this position, please forward a Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Recruitment agencies need not apply