Abac is a progressive and proactive accountancy firm offering a professional and friendly working environment. We appreciate that our success is due to our dedicated team of well trained, qualified and experienced staff. We have ambitious plans for the next 5 years and realise we will need additional great people to achieve this.
If you feel you could contribute to, or add to, any of our services, please email email@example.com.
We are always seeking a suitable candidate who thrives in a busy office environment. Our ideal person is a motivated and enthusiastic individual who works well in a team environment and is competent in preparing and reviewing accounts for sole traders and limited companies for a wide variety of industries. They will be willing to learn and adaptable to new challenges in order to deliver the highest standard of accountancy service.
– Relevant professional practice experience
– Be able to prepare sole trade and company accounts to completion stage with minimal supervision
– Competent in the completion of Self-Assessment & Corporate Tax Returns for both UK and ROI
– Experience in preparing and interpreting management accounts for a variety of clients
– Strong working knowledge and experience of VAT & PAYE
– Experience of company secretarial duties including submissions to Companies House and Companies Registration Office
– Comfortable communicating with clients and management
– Demonstrate strong attention to detail
– Proficient in the use of IT software including the MS Office package
– Working knowledge of Sage Line 50
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Relevant professional qualification
If you think a role like this would be suitable for you, please forward a Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org