Abac is a progessive and proactive accountancy firm offering a professional and friendly working environment. We appreciate that our success is due to our dedicated team of well trained, qualified and experienced staff. As our clients have been adapting during the recession they are utilising more of our services and we want to develop more.
Abac are Investors in People, have received awards from Chartered Accountants Ireland for Training Chartered Accountants and from Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development for “Love Your People”. If you feel you could contribute to or add to any of the services, please email careers.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED
Our client, based in Carrickmore is recruiting for an experienced and reliable individual for their busy office.
Duties will include:
* Posting supplier invoices, bank payments and receipts
* Matching POD’s, purchase orders, invoices and credit notes
* Bank Reconciliations
* Credit Control
* Liaising with the purchase department and maintaining stock control
* Providing Admin Support to Purchase Department
* Reception Duties
* General Administration as required
* Sage 50 Accounts and Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Working in a busy office
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
To apply for this position, please forward a CV to: email@example.com
Recruitment agencies need not apply
Closing date for applications: Friday 29 September 2017