The Abac Financial Stewardship service involves one of our team acting as a part-time Financial Controller for your business. They will become an integral part of your team, ensuring close monitoring and control of your business finance.
The frequency of Financial Stewardship visits will vary between clients, and can be anything from 1 day per week to 1 day per quarter, depending on the nature and complexity of your business.
Abac’s Financial Stewardship service provides your business with the following benefits:
- An experienced, qualified Accountant acting the role of a Financial Controller;
- Clear rates which will enable you to budget;
- Flexible terms of engagement;
- Provision of timely, and accurate financial information;
- Management reports and monitoring of performance;
- Professional advice and forward planning;
- Compliance with relevant taxes such as completing VAT Returns and PAYE;
- Input all financial transactions into Management Information System and generate statements and invoices, if required;
- Provide complete bank reconciliations.
By adopting Abac’s Financial Stewardship service, you can devote all your time to running and growing your business and still retain the assurance that your financial monitoring and compliance needs are also taken care of.
If you would like to register your interest or would like further information about Abac’s Financial Stewardship service, please contact us on 028 8224 7222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.