Several of our staff have a wealth of SAGE expertise and Abac has received Sage Accreditations as a result of this. Abac is a member of SAGE Accountant Club and we can assist you with all your SAGE requirements, including:
- Provide impartial advice on which system would best fulfil your financial reporting needs;
- Tailor the system to best suit your operations;
- Installation and training on Sage Line 50;
- Installation and training on Sage payroll;
- Ongoing support and assistance.
- Is your Management Information System supplying you with this information?
- How much profit have you made this quarter?
- Do you have enough cash flow to pay your employees this month and next?
- How many debtors are older than 30 days or 60 days?
- How many creditors need to be paid by end of this month?
- How much stock is on hand at the end of each month?
Many businesses are operating without knowing the answers to these vitally important questions. We are currently experiencing a worldwide economic crisis and there has never been a more crucial time when every business should know these answers.
All financial decisions should be based on the business owner having timely and accurate information. If this information is not available, the probability of making a wrong financial decision increases dramatically.
There are several methods of monitoring the finance function of your business. You may already have a computerised accounting system but have difficulty in extracting the necessary information. Abac can provide a simple upgrade and relevant training to ensure you can overcome these issues.
If you would like to discuss how to upgrade your Management Information System to ensure that you are making the correct financial decisions, please contact us on 028 8224 7222.