We have a specialist Credit Union team who provide a tailored approach for each Credit Union, as we have found that requirements vary.
We bring together a unique blend of traditional accountancy expertise with strategic business advice and integrated business solutions. This is based on our experience and our clear understanding of the sector. We want our Credit Union clients to view us as trusted advisors who will assist them in meeting the current and future challenges in the sector.
Our audits are conducted in a prompt and efficient manner to ensure that all meeting and reporting deadlines are adhered to. In addition to providing high quality feedback on issues arising from our audit work through our management letter, we offer the following specific services (when requested):
- Liquidity reviews
- Loan book reviews/ testing adequacy of bad debt provisions
- Corporate governance reviews
- Assistance with regulatory and reporting requirements
- Business plans/ projections
- Monthly/ quarterly management accounts
- Prudential returns
- Supervisory/committee training and education
- Consolidation/ merger advice
- Recruitment advice