InterTradeIreland are offering grants that will 100% cover the costs of professional advice to address key business challenges as a result of COVID-19, to the value of £2,000 (inc VAT).
This is available to all businesses who have cross border trade in manufacturing and tradable services.
Support is provided for the following:
- Guidance and direction to relevant government supports and help in applying where feasible
- Emergency cash flow, people, supply chain
- Completion of lending applications for loan supports
- Legal Issues (HR, employment and redundancy advice, contracts, advice on leases)
- Help businesses diversify to offer other products or services
- Health and Safety / Business Risk
- Rapidly repositioning your business strategy (N.B. This key area is delivered via 1:1 workshops. No other key areas can be used in conjunction with this option as the cost constitutes the total support amount of £2,000).
- A manufacturing or tradable service business registered on the island of Ireland (North or South)
- Engaged in cross border trade
- Have a satisfactory trading history (min. 18 months & established turnover)
- Have the capacity to deliver the project
- Have less than 250 employees and annual turnover of less than £40million (or Euro Equivalent)
Please note: Businesses involved in retail, distribution and agriculture are not eligible for assistance under this scheme.